Friday, August 18, 2006

" Honey, Where's my super suit?"

Answer: It is in the closet!

I got a super duper bargain today. I saved $175.20. This wasn't a full suit just a jacket. Gotta love a sale and coupon. Since my retirement this summer, I have been on the look out for an interview suit for my next job. I have decided that I have odd proportions. I can find a suit jacket that fits but then the bottoms are huge and vice versa.
Well today on the clearance rack was a black pinstripe button-down jacket. It was a good quality brand and I only tried it on because it was marked down so much. It fit wonderfully. I can button the buttons without the chest area gapping and still move my arms. YEAH! I have a great black skirt and pair of black dressy pants at home, so I now own an "interview suit" or to quote Frozone a "Super Suit". Bring on the interviews!

PS- Who in their right mind would buy a jacket that costs over $200?

No comments: