Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Random Thoughts

Just a few things to get out of my head so I can sleep tonight :)

Did I say I was done with my former employer? Well, it looks like that observation might have been premature. I got another deposit, though looking at it, they may just be paying out my remaining vacation. I'm debating whether or not I'm going to contact HR about this. Not like I'll actually talk to anyone...

Cool day today with the present employer. One of our employees works with the summer service team at NWMC, and is going with the team to Siberia this summer. He's leaving this weekend, so we threw a pot luck lunch to bid him farewell.

Damon's.... Gooooood.... mmmmmmmmmmm.............

In other news, I've been doing some pre-emptive tech support tonight. We received a new computer we've ordered for Amy's mom, and I've been spending the evening pimping it out. AV, anti-spyware, firewall, plugins, OpenOffice... Good stuff.

Colin Mochrie is one of the funniest human beings on the planet.

No comments: