Sunday, October 08, 2006

Fall Weekend

What a wonderful weekend. Tom and I spent the most of the weekend geocaching around town. The weather perfect- a great fall weekend. Geocaching is great sport/hobby. If you have, the opportunity- please try it or let us know and we will take you out for the day. Check out what we discovered this weekend on our adventures:

Who knew that just off a major road you could find some great city parks with such pretty scenery.

Thanks for a great weekend Tom.

PS - Finished the weekend off with a birthday dinner for Darrin- Hope you have a happy birthday!



2 comments:

rebecca said...

I have been geo caching with one of my really good high school friends a couple times. It is a lot of fun! a treasure hunt!
Looks beautiful.

Anonymous said...

The pictures are really pretty. When I come down you'll have to take me to see the real thing.