Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Four Years Ago

Four years ago today, on a Thursday no less, I worked for a day out of an office 120 miles from home, just so I could go on a date with My Sweetie. We had met a few weeks earlier, and had e-mailed each other nearly daily in the days leading up to that Thursday, but we were still a little nervous. Four hours, a dinner, ice cream from Graeter's and a loooooong walk later, the nerves were gone, and I knew that I had found the right woman for me.

Thank you for four fun-filled, wonderful years, Sweetie. I love you :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tom: I will always walk with you. xoxo, me

Anonymous said...

Dear Tom and Amy,
You two have my admiration. The love you share is most precious. That you are a part of my life is a blessing.
Much love,
Piglet