Friday, June 13, 2008

Home Again (For Now)

Thanks to all of you for your thoughts and prayers, they are much appreciated. I'm back home, though I'm not sure if I'm staying. The belly ache that sent me to the hospital is still with me, though much reduced in intensity. I was given the option of spending another night or coming home, and that's not really a difficult call to make, is it? I opted to come home because "things are moving," if you catch my drift, which made the doctor think that I was going to be OK. Hopefully I won't end up back there tomorrow, because, lemme tell you, there are few things less pleasant than having a tube shoved up your nose and into your stomach...

3 comments:

Joann said...

So relieved and glad you are home!

Hope you are doing better.

Joann

Darrin said...

Very happy that you're back home again. I think that calls for some hot wings next week. THAT'LL get things moving along!!!

Bald Man Tom said...

mmmmmmmmmmmm.......... wings..........