Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Makes sense to me...

We don't keep junk food in the house. The main reason is that we have no will power. If it is in the house we will eat it. However, I was craving chocolate earlier this week. (Sometimes a girl needs chocolate) I found the very end of the Easter candy. So when I was in the store tonight I thought I came up with a great solution. I bought chocolate syrup so I can make chocolate milk. I get my chocolate fix and I am getting a nutritious glass of milk. Sounds good to me. Tom laughed at my logic. Hmmm- laughing at a pregnant woman's cravings....could get him in some trouble :)

5 comments:

Darrin said...

Tom,

1) What are you, stupid? Never laugh at a pregnant woman. They can turn on you and decapitate you with their deathly claws!

and

2) I think she's onto something there. At least she's getting her calcium.

Joann said...

Be afraid Tom. Be very afraid.

Bald Man Tom said...

I wouldn't say I laughed at her. More like I laughed with her :P

Anonymous said...

What, no pickles and sauerkraut?

Bald Man Tom said...

redbeard -

I only *wish* it was pickles...