Monday, January 11, 2010

Thankful

There are moments in our days that sneak in our hearts for us to hold tight. Tonight was one of those moments. I never thought I would hear singing in our houses. We did not know what the cleft or the repair would do to Poet' speech let alone her ability to sing. Well she has been on a singing kick for the last few days- Jingle Bells and Frosty the Snowman (or Mailman), " Here come the Geese" Ring Around the Rosie, and " What's in the Mail today?" just to name a few.

I love that she sings with passion and dancing, I love that she sings duets with Daddy, I love that she sings to make her brother happy, I love that she sings.

4 comments:

Bald Man Tom said...

Me, too :)

Missy said...

I love those moments. Tonight after bathtime, me and the girls were snuggling on my bed reading books. Yes- the 18 month old was actually snuggling! It's one of those moments when you look, smell, hold...and then you just go on cuz you have to or someone will start jumpin on bed, but you mark it and then you have it forever.

Boo and Peanut's Momma said...

How precious. How awesome!

Daisy said...

Warms a parent's heart!