Thursday, February 19, 2009

Cool Site For Today

I stumbled across the site, www.befunky.com, which has sucked up inordinate amounts of my evening tonight. Here's what it does:

Take a picture, such as this freakishly odd picture of some random bald guy I found lurking around my hard drive

Upload it to the BeFunky.com website, and start playing. There are a number of preset styles, most of which have several options, and those options can be customized to a greater or lesser extent. Here are several new images I created in just a few minutes.








How cool is that? Plus, if you do something you really, really like, you can email your family and friends, and if you really, really, really like it, you can order merchandise through their site with your creation.

4 comments:

Joann said...

That's really cool.

rebecca said...

how fun!

rebecca said...

by the way...thanks to you both for your responses on my neurotic obsession with being called mrs. david. I appreciate that I'm not alone with my thoughts.

Anonymous said...

Okay, Tom. That makes you funky. Or a bit close to looking like a Revolutionary.

I'm not sure which. ;-)