Thursday, January 08, 2009

This would have been a great post...

So around 3am this morning I had a great post written in my head. Unfortunately between then and now I have forgotten most of what was in my head. It went something like this...

Our house is quiet... too quiet. So I begin my journey:
  • Baby Boy now fed and sleeping, snoring slightly.
  • Little Girl in her crib, sleeping with her "tags" blanket with in easy reach, snoring slightly
  • Two spoiled cats sleeping at the end of the bed taking up majority of the leg room, both snoring
  • Hubby sleeping but so still and not currently snoring. I give him a small nudge and he grunts and goes back to sleep.
It is 3am and all is well and my blessings have been counted.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww . . .
Thanks for sharing the warm, fuzzy feelings!

rebecca said...

this is so nice!

Joann said...

That is really sweet.