Friday, December 19, 2008

Don't Blame Me...

... blame Amy :)

My lovely wife has gotten me hooked on Wordle.net, which is an odd little site that makes arty-ish images from text. I've wasted a lot of time over the last few days on this site. Here are three of my favorites:

This one is from a previous post from this blog. I was just looking for something with a fair amount of text.

This one was from a piece of Perl code I was working on. I think it came out pretty cool. Probably works better as art than as a computer program, come to think of it...

And finally this one is from the first few lines of a song that is currently infecting my brain. Don't blame me for that one, either, that was from Amy's friend, Amy :P

UPDATE: I couldn't resist one more. Because this is just way too wacky to keep to myself... :)

1 comment:

Darrin said...

Turbaconducken... the best meal ever. Mmmmmmmmm.