Sunday, August 24, 2008

9 months old

We spent the weekend at home. That doesn't happen often in our house. I feel like we are on the road a lot. We kept August clear because we really had no idea how long of a recovery Teagan was going to have. She is doing amazing. She is learning to suck. That is big milestone for her. I bought her a beginner sippy cup yesterday. It has a soft mouth piece that mimics a bottle. She kinda gets the idea of sucking equals food.

One thing we did over the weekend was get Teagan's 9 month pictures taken. I am sharing because she is such a cutie (in my personal opinion!). I really don't understand kids clothes. The shirt she has on is a size 9 months, the pants 0-3 months, and the dress we changed her into for more pictures was a 12 month....

7 comments:

Bald Man Tom said...

re: clothes

sounds like women's clothing....

Anonymous said...

Ohmygosh, she is TOO CUTE!

Joann said...

That's right Tom; get used to girl's clothes. They are all sizes. I just got bitten by that; I bought three pair of jeans a size too big for Tara figuring she'd grow into them and found out they were a size too small when she put them on. They are second hand so I can't take them back. Dang it!

Bambina is adorable by the way.

Darrin said...

Happy 9 mo. B-Day Teagan!

And Tom, yes, baby clothes are very confusing when it comes to sizing. Their clothes are even more bizarre than women's and I didn't even think that was possible.

rebecca said...

SO CUTE!

Anonymous said...

Do you 3+ want more clothing?

We can arrange for that.

Boo and Peanut's Momma said...

How unbelievably adorable! Glad to hear the recovery is going well. How is the little guy #2 doing?