Thursday, January 17, 2008

Bobble head Baby

Teagan had a doctor's appointment today for her first round of vaccination shots. She got four and let the office know she was not happy. She turned purple with her crying- poor kid.

Anyway some important stats-
She is weighing in at 9lbs. 9oz. - 35th percentile
She is 21 inches long- 25th percentile
and her head is measuring in 75th percentile (sorry don't remember the exact number) ! She is a little bobble head. No wonder she has a hard time lifting her head up.

One final note: More photos have been added to Photobucket if you are interested.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So she's getting her bounceback weight?

Joann said...

She is adorable! Those % rankings will change over time. I used to stress over them. Em was like 95% for weight as an infant; now she's like 45%. As long as Teagan is growing, that's all that matters.

Bald Man Tom said...

redbeard -

If I understand the term correctly, she's well over bounced back. She's still a little under where I think she should be, but I suppose she'll grow at her on speed, provided we're diligent.

joann -

I think the bobble head thing is running in my family. I seem to recall that our oldest nephew was the exact same way...

Anonymous said...

Both of your nephews are above 90% for head-size, if I remember correctly. Hey, big head, big...brains, right?