Wednesday, April 11, 2012

What's the Bald Man Up To?

Yeah, I kinda went dark there again, didn't I? Well, I've been busy with my work for Brand Thunder, working on something very, very exciting that I couldn't talk about. I think I can now, so have a look at what we've been working on. I am super, super excited about this! Not only did I get a chance to work on a set of themes for something I love dearly, this is a HUGE opportunity for Brand Thunder. Good times!

Oh, and if that set of themes isn't to your liking, check out some of our other themes, and if you still don't see anything you like, create one for yourself!

2 comments:

Darrin said...

awesome stuff there!

TJ said...

Very cool! I continue to not exactly "get" what it is these are/do but I'm sure it was fun to get to do baseball themes.