Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Photo Gallery Update

We're back for the night. We spent Christmas day with my family down at my sister and brother-in-law's place. Much loot, food and fun was shared by all. I posted a few pictures up in Teagan's gallery. If you'd like the link and password, please drop me a note, I'd be happy to send them to you.

Tomorrow we're off to NE OH to stay with Amy's folks, and won't be back until the new year. We may not post before then, so if not, hope you all have fun and stay safe.

3 comments:

Joann said...

OOOhhh I want to see the new pictures of Teagan!!!

Bald Man Tom said...

joann -

The link and password are the same as the previous ones. If you don't have them any more, drop me an e-mail (I can't find yours, sorry....)

Joann said...

Oh my goodness, she is cute. Your captions are adorable. She looks to be a blondie. I hope she's eating better for you now.